and select travel services that are personalized to fit your needs!
Baggage assistance and delivery*
Choose to have your baggage transported to the airport: we provide baggage pick-up and delivery services to and from your home. Upon your arrival in Paris, we can also have your baggage delivered immediately to the address of your choice.
Purchase the Meet & Greet Option to receive assistance from an Air France staff member throughout your journey at the Paris-Charles de Gaulle, Paris-Orly, Nice and Bordeaux airports. For departures, arrivals and during connecting flights, you will be personally greeted by our staff member, who will facilitate your passage through security checkpoints.
* Available on flights from Paris-Charles de Gaulle or Paris-Orly to Fort-de-France, Pointe-à-Pitre or Saint-Denis in Reunion
Want to enjoy a taste of fine cuisine on board? Choose one of our “A la Carte” Menu meals: Tradition, “Une Sélection LENÔTRE”, Italia or Ocean.
On most of our long-haul flights in the Premium Economy and Economy cabins, our “A la Carte” Menu meals enable you to choose a meal suited to your tastes.
- Choose layered and comfortable clothing.
- Plan to arrive early at the airport, so you have enough time to reach the boarding area.
- Drink often, but avoid carbonated beverages.
- Walk around from time to time and try to do mini-exercises to stimulate your blood circulation.
- Wear compression stockings to facilitate blood circulation.
- Please remember to keep all medications in your hand baggage along with all other prescriptions from your doctor.
- For travel across 3 or more time zones, adjust your sleep schedule by extending or shortening your nights several days before departure. Upon arrival, staying outdoors helps speed up the adjustment process. Avoid taking sleeping pills during your flight.