However, we recommend you seek your doctor's opinion before traveling.
Transfer to the airport
Travel with peace of mind and enjoy special fares with our partner, Hertz DriveU.
On the day of your departure, we'll take your baggage wherever you'd like. Upon your arrival, we'll deliver it to the address of your choice.
Would you like to be guided through the airport? In Paris-Charles de Gaulle, Paris-Orly, Bordeaux or Nice, enjoy the company of an Air France agent. You can purchase this service at departure, on your connecting flight, or upon arrival.
And if you want to enjoy a taste of fine cuisine during your flight, choose one of our A la Carte Menus: Tradition, ”Une Sélection LENÔTRE“ and Ocean. All our A la Carte Menus were created and prepared with care.
- Choose layered and comfortable clothing.
- Wear compression stockings to facilitate blood circulation.
- Walk around from time to time. Reserve an aisle seat so that you may leave your seat with ease.
- Drink often, but avoid carbonated beverages.
- Avoid overly generous portions at mealtimes.
- Attach your seat belt below the abdomen, low on the pelvis.
- Avoid travel starting from week 37 of your pregnancy and during the 7 days following childbirth.