- Your accessories
- Liquids, gels and aerosols smaller than 100 ml/3.4 oz
- Your electronic devices
- Your metal objects
- Any other object indicated by a checkpoint agent
Please note: in accordance with current regulations, checkpoint agents can perform random searches (baggage or body search).
- knives and all sharp-edged, blunt, metallic or non-metallic objects that could be used as weapons (nail clippers, razor blades, etc.),
- cartridges and ammunition for hunting and sporting weapons,
- perfumes and liquids in containers larger than 100 ml/3.4 oz,
- aerosols for cosmetic use in containers larger than 100 ml/3.4 oz.
Please note: all prohibited objects must be handed over to the checkpoint agent to be destroyed.
- in containers of 100 ml / 3.4 oz max each,
- they must be placed in one clear plastic bag with a maximum volume of 1 l / 33.8 oz,
- 1 single bag per person is permitted.
- baby food,
- medication, accompanied by a prescription or a statement from your doctor,
- food for a specific dietary regimen.